In line with the Government guidelines and the recent National Lockdown (updated January 2021) we have taken extra precuations to keep our customers and staff safe.
COVID-19 STAFF PRECAUTIONS
- All our staff are required to report any COVID-19 symptoms before they arrive to work.
- All staff are required to undertake a risk assessment each morning before starting work to confirm they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms, this includes temperature checks and a verbal questionnaire.
- Our teams are provided with face coverings and hand sanitisers which are mandatory to use when operating inside a customer’s property.
- All of our office staff will now be working from home, further minimising the risk of spread and mixing.
- At check out either online or over the phone you will be asked if you are currently self-isolating or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
ADVICE TO CUSTOMERS
We have outlined some advice regarding precautions which our customers should consider when using our services:
- In some cases, customers may wish to leave their waste outside on either their driveway or gardens which will reduce interactions.
- If we are operating inside your home we ask that any doors should be left open making a clear path through your home which will limit the surfaces being touched by our staff.
- If possible, it is also advisable that all the waste to be collected should be located in a single room and the customer should wait in another room ensuring social distancing and limiting the number of rooms the staff have to enter.
- If you booked manually and not via our website, payments will be made either via the phone or alternaitvely you will be sent an invoice where you can make a bank transfer, ensuring a contactless payment.
- All waste transfer notes will be signed on your behalf and emailed to you directly once the collection has been complete.
Best wishes and stay safe!
KERNAHANS RUBBISH REMOVAL